The Lubin Listserv
The Lubin Listserv
Get Connected! The Lubin listserv is a weekly e-mail that includes events, announcements, and opportunities of interest to business students. Enrolled Lubin students' pace.edu e-mail addresses are added to the Lubin listserv at the beginning of the Fall and Spring semesters. Listserv announcements are sent weekly during the Fall and Spring and less frequently during the summer and winter intersession. If you are a currently-enrolled Lubin student and are not receiving listserv announcements, subscribe below to get access to information, news, events, and opportunities.
To Unsubscribe from the Lubin Listserv
Simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any Lubin listserv announcement.
Request a Lubin Listserv Announcemement
Submit your listserv request at appsrv.pace.edu/lubin/listserv
- This form is for Pace faculty, staff, and students only to submit to the Lubin student listserv.
- Submission does not guarantee inclusion. If the event is not targeted to Lubin students, do not request it to be posted to the Lubin listserv<
- Listserv postings advertising student events are sent once a week on Monday afternoons. Your event or announcement must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday to be included in the following Monday's announcement
- If you would like to send an announcement to the entire Pace community, please submit it to the Pace Pulse at URnews@pace.edu
- Note that attachments are not permitted to be sent via listserv, per doIT's policy. If you have a downloadable document that you would like sent as a link to the listserv recipients, please use your own file-sharing account, such as Dropbox, to upload it and include a link to the file in your submission
- If you have trouble with the form or any other questions about submitting to the Lubin listserv, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.