Let's get started on your transition to college life!
We are excited that you will be joining our community for the fall 2018 semester. New Student Orientation is an important first step on your Pace Path. All new commuter and residential first-year students are required to attend the overnight program, which takes place during the summer months.
This is a two-day overnight program for student attendees. The Family program takes place on Day 1 (Thursday) with supplemental programs offered on Day 2 (Friday).
- June 21-22*
- June 28-29†
- July 12-13*†
- July 19-20†
- July 26-27
- August 30-31‡
Check-in: 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. on Thursday in One Pace Plaza, enter at 9 Spruce Street. The program concludes on Friday by 3:30 p.m.
Read more about what to expect at Orientation, staying overnight, and the Family program.
*Sessions are recommended for students admitted into the College of Health Professions.
†Sessions are recommended for students admitted into the Pforzheimer Honors College.
‡Reserved for our international students holding an F-1 visa and other students traveling a great distance. Space is limited on this date and overnight accommodations are available only to students who are living in the residence halls for the fall semester.
- Register for Orientation by Friday, June 1, 2018 (or within 10 days of receiving your Orientation mailer). Please review the information below regarding information you will need to complete your registration.
- Take your placement tests by Friday, June 1, 2018 (or within 10 days of receiving your Orientation mailer).
- Submit an appointment request to meet with a Financial Aid Counselor during Orientation.
- Submit your photo for your Pace ID card.
- Access your Pace email account and check it regularly.
- Download the EAB Guide from the App Store or Google Play and get reminders directly to your phone.
- Start off on your Pace Path by attending these campus events in the fall semester.
What You Need To Know To Register
When you register for Orientation you will be asked to complete a Course Selection Questionnaire. You will need the following information, where appropriate:
Your Academic Advisor will review this information, along with your placement test scores, when creating your schedule. You will receive your schedule at Orientation.
Mandatory F-1 Visa Information Session for New International Students
Regardless of which Orientation session you attend, all undergraduate international students on an F-1 visa who are first-time students at Pace must also attend the mandatory F-1 Visa Information Session for new international students on Wednesday, August 29 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Check-in at 8:00 a.m. in One Pace Plaza, enter at 9 Spruce St.
This information session will focus on immigration regulations pertaining to international students on F-1 visa, visa applicable benefits, restrictions and will include mandatory check-in procedure for activating F-1 student SEVIS record. Learn more about this session and preparing to enter the U.S. on an F-1 visa.