Health & Wellness Topics and Tools
The health and wellness library is designed to give you information to stay educated about your health. Whether you’re looking for articles, tools, podcasts or simple health care term definitions, the library is your source for accurate information you can trust to help you stay fit and enhance your quality of life.
Click here to view Healthy Recipes and Food Tips!
Every month we will post information focused on a single health & wellness topic for you to read.
- December: Coping with Holiday Stress
- December: Personal Productivity
- November: Skin Cancer Awareness
- November: Gratitude
- October: Mental Health Problems and Stigma
- October: Exhaustion
- September: Healthy Aging
- September: Cardio vs. Weight Training
- August: Hepatitis Awareness
- August: Preventative Care Exams
- July: Eye Injury Prevention
- July: Getting Active
- June: Diabetes Awareness
- June: Men's Health
- May: No Tobacco
- May: Sleep Health
- April: Autism Awareness
- April: Stress Management
- March: Tuberculosis
- March: Nutrition
- February: Cancer Prevention
- February: Heart Health Awareness
- January: Weight Control
- January: Goal Setting
Other Topics and Tools
- CIGNA's Wellness and Medical Topics A-Z - Find information on a wide range of health and medical topics in CIGNA's extensive library.
- Medication Information Index A-Z - If you need information on medications and supplements, you can find it in CIGNA's comprehensive library.
- Medical Tests - Get information on many medical tests in CIGNA's itemized library.
- Health and Well-being Tools - Access the tools you need to manage and improve your health, from quitting smoking to reducing stress.
- CIGNA's Podcasts: Audio Information for Your Health - From caring for children's oral health, to saving money on health care costs, to getting through economic hardships, Cigna's podcasts cover hundreds of topics—all to help you learn more and feel better. Be sure to check back regularly for new topics!
- Behavioral Awareness Series - Sign up for free seminars on Autism, Eating Disorders, or Drug and Alcohol Abuse. There are dozens of topics to choose from and you’ll get tips, tools and advice you’ll find truly helpful. Each hour-long seminar is led by an expert. You can listen from the comfort and privacy of your own home. It’s your chance to get information that can be helpful for you or someone you love.