ePortfolio is an online collection of your work designed for an audience. It enables you to enrich your learning experiences, prepare you for your field of work, and sharpen your technological skills.
You will add files to your portfolio that may be shared with others--your peers, professors, friends, family, and potential employers. Additionally, your ePortfolio will be a work in progress as you will be able to add to it and extend it throughout your college career.
Winners will receive a $100 Visa gift card and will be recognized at the Writing Enhanced Course Awards with an ePortfolio Certificate of Excellence. Enter at ePortfolio.pace.edu via the Spring Contest link on your dashboard page.
Who Can Enter?
All undergraduate and graduate students in good standing with the University. Staff members and previous winners are not eligible.
What are we looking for?
- Content that reflects personal/professional growth
- Organized, edited, and proofread material
- Creativity and originality
- Access to at least three pages
What must you include in your ePortfolio?
- A reflective statement on your Introduction page in the "Overall Reflections" box. The statement should answer the question "How does your ePortfolio reflect your personal and/or professional growth as you continue your studies at Pace University?" (250-500 words)
- At least three complete ePortfolio pages that have permissions set to share with logged in users and/or the public.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upgrades and Scheduled Maintenance
ePortfolio upgrades and scheduled maintenance periods will be posted here. There are curently no scheduled interuptions.
If you have any questions regarding updates or maintenance, please contact the Office of Academic Technologies via email email@example.com or by phone at (914) 773-3664.