As described in the NYFC Constitution, duties and membership of the grievance committee consist of the following:
a) The Faculty Council Grievance Committee shall be composed of three regular and three alternate faculty members who shall be elected to two-year terms.
- Members shall not serve more than two consecutive terms;
- The NYFC will develop procedures for electing the regular and alternate members and for staggering terms.
b) The committee shall be available to implement any University-Wide Grievance Procedure adopted by the faculty and the administration.
Allocated: 5 voting members and 5 alternate members
Currently has: 5 voting members and 5 alternate members
Committee chair: TBA
Committee members: (Fall 2017 - Spring 2019)
- Arthur Centonze (Finance and Economics)
- Andriy Danylenko (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- Satish Kolluri (Communication Studies)
- Sonia Suchday (Psychology)
- Emily Welty (Women and Gender Studies)
- Iuliana Ismailescu (Finance and Economics)
- Jessica Magaldi (Legal Studies and Taxation)
- Mary Ann Murphy (Communication Studies)
- Weihua Niu (Psychology)
- Ruis Woertendyke (Performing Arts)