Kenan Faculty Development
As described in the NYFC Constitution, the duties and membership of the Kenan faculty development committee consist of the following:
a) The Committee on the Kenan Faculty Development Fund is composed of up to 10 elected voting members of the NYFC.
b) The function of the committee is to consider, each semester, requests by faculty for faculty development funding from the Kenan Trust Fund.
Currently has: 10 members
Allocated: 10 members
Committee chair: TBA
Current committee members: (Fall 2017 - Spring 2019)
- Susan Berardini (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- Meaghan Brewer (English)
- Myojung Cho (Accounting)
- Andriy Danylenko (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- Antonia Garcia-Rodriguez (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- Linda Herritt (Art)
- Vishal Lala (Marketing)
- Iride Lamartina-Lens (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- JaimeLee Rizzo (Chemistry and Physical Sciences)
- Anna Shostya (Economics)
Note: This year's Kenan applications are due by Fall Deadline November 10, Spring Deadline April 10, and should be sent to Dr. Vishal Lala, W470, Lubin School of Business, PNY.