Kenan Faculty Development
As described in the NYFC Constitution, the duties and membership of the Kenan faculty development committee consist of the following:
a) The Committee on the Kenan Faculty Development Fund is composed of up to 10 elected voting members of the NYFC.
b) The function of the committee is to consider, each semester, requests by faculty for faculty development funding from the Kenan Trust Fund.
Currently has: 10 members Allocated: 10 members
Committee chair: Vishal Lala (Marketing)
Current committee members: (Fall 2015 - Spring 2017)
- Susan Berardini (Modern Languages and Cultures)
- Antonia Garcia-Rodriguez (Modern Languages and Cultures)
- Thalia Goldstein (Psychology)
- Vishal Lala (Marketing)
- Iride Lamartina-Lens (Modern Languages and Cultures)
- Yvonne Rafferty (Psychology)
- Jaime Lee Rizzo (Chemistry and Physical Sciences)
- Roger Salerno (Sociology and Anthropology)
- Anna Shostya (Economics)
- Richard Velayo (Psychology)
Note: This year's Kenan applications are due by Fall Deadline November 10, Spring Deadline April 10, and should be sent to Dr. Vishal Lala, W470, Lubin School of Business, PNY.