woman smiling at her desk


Got a question about certification?

Current students, alumni, and prospective students

Log in to Open Advising for Certification

Mondays 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.

Wednesdays 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.

No appointment necessary, first-come first-served.

Zoom Meeting Room Access Password: certify

Linda Guyette, Certification Officer, (914) 773-3536 lguyette@pace.edu

Recent Changes

Science teachers interested in obtaining certification in a second science area now only need 18 credits in the second science!

edTPA (and its safety net, the ATS-W) have been eliminated as a certification requirement.

Learn about the New York State Education Department certification requirements.

Details about the exams you will need to pass in order to teach.

Certificate extensions are a great way to expand your teaching opportunities.


Answers to most commonly asked questions.