Transcript Processing Hours
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST.
- Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle all official transcript requests for current students, former students, and alumni. Current students can also access this link through MyHub. You will receive email notifications regarding your request.
- Current or recently graduated students: We do not hold transcripts for pending grades or degree conferral. Do not place a transcript request before you have verified that all grades and degree information have been posted to your unofficial transcript on MyPace Portal.
- Alumni and non-active students: Please order transcripts directly through the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center.
- For students who enrolled in Pace University prior to 1985: At this time, electronic transcripts are not available to students who have any attendance prior to 1985. Please select mail delivery for your order. If electronic delivery is selected your order will be canceled and we will request you resubmit your order for mail delivery. Your request may require additional processing time for record research. Please note, giving inaccurate information on the Clearinghouse transcript request form will impact the output of your record.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University transcripts can be requested from the Law School Registrar's Office. You can access their transcript request form on the Law School's webpage. Law school transcripts will not be processed through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Name change requests: If you need your new name to appear on your transcript, you must submit a General Change Form along with the required documentation. Once you receive confirmation that your name has been changed, you may submit your transcript request.
- Forms or documents that are required to be sent along with an official transcript, such as cover pages, certifications, enrollment verifications, verification of nontraditional courses, and online program confirmations can be uploaded to your transcript order.
- Some certifications forms must be sent to your program department (College of Health Professions, School of Education, etc.) before uploading to your order.
- Please be sure all applicant/student portions of your form are completed and signed prior to attaching to your transcript order.
- Certification/Academic forms will not be accepted from a third party. All forms must be submitted by the student with a transcript order.
- Briarcliff College, Bennett College, Good Counsel College, College of White Plains, and New York Medical College alumni must submit requests via the National Student Clearinghouse.
- World Trade Institute students must submit a completed WTI Letter Request Form. Pace purchased this program in July 1997 and we do not have transcripts for coursework completed prior to 1997 as they were lost on September 11, 2001. Although we cannot provide a transcript, letters detailing students’ coursework can be generated from our database and issued to students.
There is a standard transcript fee of $7.25 per transcript. Please note, there are additional fees for express and international mailing services, which can be found on the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center. These are the following ordering options:
- Electronic PDF
- Express Mail/ Express International
How to Order an Official Transcript
- Please refer to the Online Transcript Ordering Student Guide (PDF) for additional information.
- Payment can only be made by credit/debit card on the National Student Clearinghouse site.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact the Transcript and Verification Department and we will respond as soon as possible.
Verification / Letter Requests
- MyHub Verification: Active students and alumni can obtain a enrollment verification letter through MyHub. It may be necessary to create a personal account through MyHub if your Pace credentials are no longer active. Please note these certificates do not contain enrollment for pre-registered semesters, for pre-registered terms submit a Degree and/or Enrollment Verification Request Form.
- Degree and/or Enrollment Verification Letter: For a letter containing degree and/or enrollment verification as well as major, level, expected graduation, enrolled hours, and status submit a Degree and/or Enrollment Verification Request Form. Alumni please be sure to include any previous names or identifying information you may have had during attendance. A lack of information may delay your request.
- In-School Deferments: Request forms can be submitted via a Help Desk ticket.
- Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle third-party degree and enrollment verification. Student records from any academic year are available to employers and search firms via the National Student Clearinghouse’s secure website, which allows inquiries 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Please submit requests and provide full student information to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- If the National Student Clearinghouse is unable to process your verification request for any reason, they will forward your request to the Office of the Registrar.