University Health Care
If you are concerned about a possible exposure to COVID-19, you should:
- Self-isolate until you have consulted with a medical professional.
- Contact your health care provider to get instructions and the latest care guidelines.
- Report your symptoms through UHC’s confidential patient portal.
For more information and resources related to COVID-19, visit the Coronavirus website.
Please note that University Health Care does not accept walk-in appointments. Please call ahead or schedule an appointment via the confidential patient portal.
New York Campus
1 Pace Plaza
6th Floor East (**Take elevators from the 4th Floor East and transfer to elevators for 6th Floor East**)
New York, NY 10038
Phone: (212) 346-1600
Hours of Operation
Paton House – Ground Floor
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Phone: (914) 773-3760
Hours of Operation
University Health Care (UHC) was the first nurse-managed primary care center in an academic institution implemented through a school of nursing. Others have used it as a model, nationally and internationally.
A full range of primary health care services are offered to Pace University students, faculty, staff, alumni, and their families. UHC is staffed by advanced practice nurses and Certified Medical Assistants with physician consultants. UHC provides a needed service to the Pace community while also providing nursing students excellent clinical experiences. UHC has been providing low-cost, high-quality health care since the 1970s.
The University Health Service Fee, in conjunction with your health insurance, will cover UHC office visits for sickness and accidents. UHC is able to bill your insurance directly. Diagnostic tests and procedures may incur additional charges.
Services available for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and their families include:
- health education
- health assessment with complete physical examinations
- women's health care
- diagnosis and treatment of illnesses such as sore throat, cough, or other infections
- first aid for minor injuries
- management of chronic health problems such as high blood pressure
- Privacy Notice Relating to Delivery of Health Care by University Health Care Centers
- Privacy Notice Acknowledgment Form
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Form