Awards and Honors
- Pace University, 2022, Provost Office Student-Faculty Research Award
- Pace University, 2021, Kenan Faculty Development Award
- Pace University, 2021, Provost Office, COVID-19 Collaborative Interdisciplinary Research Award
- Pace University, 2020, Provost Student-Faculty Research Award
- Pace University, 2019, College of Health Professions Dean’s Award for Outstanding Research
- Pace University, 2019, Provost’s Certificate for Prolific and Exemplary Scholarship
- Pace University, 2018, Kenan Faculty Development Award
- Minister of National Education, Research and Technology. Paris, France, 1998, Award for Accomplished Foreign Researchers
- US Fulbright Program, 1997, Fulbright Scholar
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche dans le SIDA (French National AIDS Research Agency), 1997, Research Fellowship Award
- HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies. Columbia University and New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York., 1992, Research Fellow,
B.S., Stanford University
Dr. P.H., Columbia University
M.P.H., Columbia University
Research and Creative Works
Grants, Sponsored Research and Contracts
Covid-19 vaccine beliefs and intentions, and the practice of prevention behaviors among college students: In search of an integrative model of determinants in an evolving pandemic
Gollub, E., Mendelsohn, J. B. & Boyraz, G. March 2021 - March 2022. Covid-19 Collaborative Interdisciplinary Research Award, Pace University, $5,000.00. Funded.
Publications and Presentations
Dapivirine ring: case study in reproductive justice and FDA as a structural barrier to HIV prevention for women
Gollub, E. (2022). American Public Health Association. .
Differences in Firearm-Related Intimate Partner Homicides Rates by Race/Ethnicity using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS).
Chen, S. & Gollub, E. (2022, November). American Public Health Association. .
Tribute to Dr Zena Stein
Gollub, E. (2022, April). Alan Berkman Memorial Lecture. . Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology
Pandemic, protests, and penury: syndemic impacts on mental health and self-protective behaviors of US college students
Gollub, E., Mendelsohn, J. B. & Cirillo, M. (2021, June 8). American College Health Association 2021 Annual Meeting. Virtual.
Professional Contributions and Service
- International AIDS Society
- American Public Health Association
- CHP Scholarship Day event committee 2019 CHP Scholarship Day event committee 2019 [Committee Member]
- Nominating Committee Nominating Committee [Committee Member]
- CHP Allied Health Search Committee CHP Allied Health Search Committee [Committee Chair]
Abstract review team, American Public Health Association Annual Meeting
HIV/AIDS - Research and Palliative Care [Editorial Review Board Member]