Undergraduate Degree Programs
The Lienhard School of Nursing offers the following undergraduate degree:
- Nursing, BS (RN4) - Attending the RN4 program will mean you start your nursing classes in your freshman year and your clinicals in your sophomore year—earlier than many other programs, giving you an edge. Students participate in simulation throughout their sophomore, junior, and senior years, which gives them a competitive advantage when they search for their first nursing job.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science, Nursing Major (ABS)
- Nursing, BS (RN to BS Degree in Nursing Online Program)
Points of Distinction:
- Lienhard students have earned a 97.7% pass rate on the NCLEX-RN, significantly higher than the 84% New York State average and the 87.8% national average.
- Our faculty is comprised of excellent teachers/clinicians who partner with New York’s premier hospitals and healthcare organizations to share their expertise while creating unparalleled clinical experiences for Lienhard students. Our graduates are prepared to be leaders in both academic and healthcare settings. Pace will help you work toward the greatness within you.