Make an Appointment
Incoming First Year Students
- Visit help.pace.edu and login with your Pace credentials.
- Select the ‘Request’ tab and complete the required fields.
- Be sure to select ‘Dyson Advising’ as your request type to ensure we receive the information. You will also be required to provide your campus, request details, phone number, University ID, major, and whether you’re honors or non-honors.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re ready to submit the Helpdesk ticket.
Continuing and New Transfer Students
- Go to http://ontrack.pace.edu
- Once logged on, you will be at your “Success Network” page; you will see your Dyson Advisor listed
- To schedule an appointment with your Advisor, click the image next to their name:
- Click Schedule from the options listed:
- Select the type of appointment you would like to have:
- Select an appointment slot:
- After you select the appointment, you have the option to review and confirm. Once confirmed an email notification will be sent to your Advisor.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please do so via OnTrack.