Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the BS in Computer Science are expected to:
- Create and collaborate in emergent computing technologies leading to innovative solutions for industry and academia.
- Use current computing technologies and methods for the design and implementation of solutions in industry.
- Practice continuous learning to maintain and achieve professional and personal excellence.
- As a computing professional, collaborate effectively on domestic and global projects and programs.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal integrity, behavior, ethical and professional conduct.
Approved in April 2019
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will have an ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing based solutions.
Effective AY 2020-2021
More information on the BS in Computer Science at Pace University.
AY 2020 - 2021
AY 2020 - 2021
|New York City||169||33|
Data source: January 21, 2022