preparing the next generation of information security professionals
The Cybersecurity Lab is a state-of-the-art facility that offers students hands-on learning experiences and training using real-world applications for careers focusing on cybersecurity, cyber defense, and related operations that are currently in great demand. The Lab focuses on education, research, and partnerships with academia, industry, and government.
Leading the Way in Cybersecurity
With a $3.8 million grant from the National Science Foundation, Seidenberg is primed to train the next generation of cybersecurity leaders.
Excel in a Growing Profession
Students who take advantage of the Lab have gone on to excellent jobs. Employers include:
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Department of Army Civilian
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- John Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- Manhattan District Attorney's Office