Students walking through the front of 1 Pace Plaza

Scholarships and Awards

There are many national scholarships which Pace students can apply for, both governmental and private. Dyson College is committed to helping you pursue external awards if you choose. Among them are traditionally prestigious private awards like the Rhodes, Mellon, Goldwater, and Udall scholarships, and federal ones like the Fulbright and National Science Foundation awards, in addition to other national awards given by such organizations as the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities.

Pace has many internal scholarships and awards to help its students meet their college expenses. The criteria may involve academic merit, financial need, or both. In most cases students do not apply directly for these awards; instead, the academic departments and Financial Aid identify candidates from University records. For more information consult Pace University's Financial Aid department.

Pace Storytelling Fellowship for Equity and Inclusion

We welcome writers with unique voices to apply for the Pace Storytelling Fellowship for Equity and Inclusion. The Fellows Program will offer pre-professional experiences to complement classroom learning as a pathway to meaningful writing careers through a robust range of mentoring, workshops, an internship, and networking opportunities.

This paid fellowship begins each spring semester and is followed by a full-time summer internship, concluding with follow-up activities in the fall.

Dyson College Scholarships and Awards

Some Pace assistance is meant specifically for Dyson College undergraduates and graduate students. Like other internal Pace awards, most are initiated by academic departments or Financial Aid. They may be based on many different kinds of criteria in addition to merit or need—awards for students following certain majors, for underrepresented groups, for women, or for specific activities like study abroad. Some target specific times in your academic progress—for example, awards for sophomores or for graduating seniors or graduate students.

National Scholarships

Below are links to just a few of the many national scholarship competitions. Full details on eligibility and applications are available from the providers. For any awards that require you to work with an institutional representative, contact the Dyson College Dean's office. Feel free to ask for help from faculty or the Dean's office in preparing applications.