Academic Programs: A Wealth of Knowledge
Pace University gives you classroom theory and practical application through internships, field work, and contact with today's top executives and
entrepreneurs to learn how it's really done. Professors at the globally recognized, nationally ranked Lubin School of Business are
in fields from accounting to human resources management.
Accelerate Your Career with a Lubin EducationWherever you are in your professional path - whether you need an undergraduate degree, a specialized certification, preparation for the CPA or CFA exams, an MBA, or a doctorate - Lubin has the program to take you to the next level:
Ready to begin college (or transfer)?
Our Excellent Reputation Means Your Degree
88%Full-time job placements for Lubin undergraduate students within a year of graduation (Source: Pace University Career Services)
93%Full-time job placements for Lubin graduate students within a year of graduation (Source: Pace University Career Services)
- Top Online Program: Pace has one of the top four online bachelor's programs in the United States, according to U.S.News & World Report's Top Online Education Programs survey.
Lubin: Where You LearnOne business school - multiple campus experiences
- Lower Manhattan: A vibrant urban campus, blocks from the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank
- Midtown: A modern facility, five blocks from Times Square and convenient to Grand Central Station
- Pleasantville: A traditional undergraduate residential campus in suburban Westchester County, just outside New York City, with the full college experience
- Career counselors from day one for our BBA, MBA, and MS students
- Dedicated, professional staff advisers
- Faculty ready to advise and mentor
- Our faculty are the best and most-experienced business minds from across the globe
- Our alumni and corporate partners create a Lubin network that reaches into all major financial institutions, media giants, and growing businesses in every industry
- Our classrooms are close to 89 Fortune 500 corporate headquarters
- Lubin classwork might take you:
- Onto the floor of the New York Stock Exchange
- To open trading at NASDAQ
- To China to learn international business
- To conduct research at the Federal Reserve Bank
- To an internship at a top advertising agency
- To your first job with one of the Big Four accounting firms
- Meet when they visit your classes and lecture on campus.