We Mean Business
Founded in 1906, Pace University has over 13,000 students across its six schools. The Lubin School of Business is a nationally ranked leader in business education. We prepare students to get to where they want to go—and ensure that students are competent in their chosen fields, multidisciplinary in problem solving, ethically aware, grounded in action, trained in outcomes, and socially responsible. Lubin offers small classes, outstanding faculty, a student-centered environment, convenient locations, and full- and part-time programs in New York City and Westchester County.
The Lubin School of Business has been globally recognized for:
- Preparing every graduate for rewarding employment and upward mobility
- Integrating the New York City business world into the curriculum
- Experiential learning through one of the area's largest internship and co-op programs
- Customized teaching and career guidance
- Prestigious dual AACSB accreditation and national and international rankings
Whether you seek an undergraduate or graduate education, well-prepared professionals to join your ranks, or world-renowned experts to consult, Lubin lives and breathes business, here in the center of the world's media, financial, and communications industries. Studying in the business capital of the world, students experience all that New York City and the surrounding area has to offer.
3,375 students: 2,453 undergraduate and 922 graduatee
The Lubin faculty is comprised of accomplished practitioners and noted scholars whose research is quoted in major media such as BusinessWeek, CNN, Fortune, The New York Times, WABC, The Wall Street Journal, WCBS, and The Washington Post.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Combined Degree Programs (BBA/MBA, BBA/MS, BBA/JD, MBA/JD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Doctor of Professional Studies (DPS)
Points Of Distinction
- Lubin's dual accreditation in business and accounting by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International is an elite distinction shared by fewer than 2% of schools in the world offering business degree programs.
- Pace University is ranked among the top 9% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment by PayScale.com.
- Pace University's on-campus MBA program is ranked among the best by The Princeton Review on its Best Business Schools for 2022 list.
- Lubin is ranked among Fortune Education's Best Part-Time MBA Programs in the United States.
- Lubin is the first US business school to earn exemptions for ACCA certification in accounting.
- Several of Lubin's finance programs have received prestigious recognition from the CFA Institute and the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP). This is reflective of the outstanding quality of our finance programs.
- Lubin's undergraduate business program is ranked among the top third of business programs in the nation by U.S.News & World Report in its Best Colleges survey.
- Lubin's MBA program is ranked among the best programs nationwide by U.S.News & World Report in its Best Graduate Schools survey.
- Pace University has been ranked #19 for the Best Online Bachelor's Degree in Business by UniversityHQ.
- Pace University is #1 on College Factual's 2022 list of the 10 Top New York Schools offering a Bachelor's in Human Resources Management.
- Lubin's BBA in Arts and Entertainment Management ranks third on TopManagementDegree.com's list of the Top Eight Bachelor's in Entertainment Management programs.
- Pace ranks second on Prepler's list of the Best Arts and Entertainment Media Management Colleges and Universities in New York.
- Lubin's executive doctoral program (DPS) is ranked 6th overall in the world, 3rd in corporate social responsibility (CSR) focus worldwide, and 1st overall in the United States by the 2020 Dubai Ranking.
- According to bestvalueschools.org, Lubin's doctoral program is the 5th best valued executive-style doctoral program in business in the US.
- Mark Besca '81 (BBA in Accounting), NYC Office managing partner, EY (retired)
- Philip F. Bleser '81, '84, '94 (AAS in Banking, BBA in Finance, MBA in Financial Management), Board of Directors, Progressive Corporation
- Michael Clinton '83 (MBA in Marketing Management), president, marketing and publishing director, Hearst Magazines (retired)
- Joseph R. Ianniello '90 (BBA in Business Administration), CEO and Chairman, Argus Capital; former COO, CBS Corporation
- Melvin Karmazin '65 (BBA in Marketing), CEO, Sirius XM Radio (retired)
- William C. Nelson '75 (BBA/MBA in Information Systems and Accounting), former chairman and CEO, HBO
- Ivan G. Seidenberg '81 (MBA in Marketing Management), former chairman and CEO, Verizon
- Paula L. Summa '78, '84 (BBA in Accounting, MBA in Accounting), former CEO, Digital Sales, IBM.com
Class of 2021
- American Express
- Bloomberg LP
- Conde Nast
- Credit Suisse
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Madison Square Garden
- NBC News
- Omnicom Media Group
- Société Générale
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Viacom CBS