The Center for Global Governance, Reporting and Regulation (CGGRR) sponsors research and discussion on the development and implementation of global financial reporting standards, regulatory compliance and governance. We believe the Center's unique combination of Pace's globally recognized and prestigiously accredited business school, coupled with the insights and experiences of "subject matter expert" industry professionals, enables the Center to provide comprehensive viewpoints and a distinctive professional development experience. Our professional development offerings include:
- Regulatory certification via the Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®) designation. This program was created as a joint venture with the Association of International Bank Audit and Compliance Professionals (AIBACP), the exclusive partner in offering this certificate program with the Lubin School of Business. More information is available on the CCRP® program page.
- "Boot Camp" offerings tailored to meet each organization's unique professional development objectives for topical content and duration. These sessions can be provided in-person or on-line.
- Distance Learning programs, including on-line videos and publications
The offerings above may qualify for Continuing Professional Education ("CPE") credits.
The recent trends in Regulatory Compliance make it imperative for Regulatory Compliance professionals to have the skill-set necessary to succeed and lead their firms within this challenging global regulatory environment:
- The (Recent) Past - $300+ billion - fines paid by global banks since the 2008 Financial Crisis (A)
- The Present - 200 changes per day - changes per day in international regulation in 2016, compared to 10 per day in 2008 (B)
- The (Near) Future - $80 billion, growing by 50% - $80 billion is currently being spent on regulatory compliance across the global financial industry, a figure set to rise by 50% to $120 billion in the next five years (B)
Please contact Bob Chersi, Executive Director of the Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on these offerings.