Lubin offers the right graduate program at the right time in your career, at the right place matched to your goals. Our MBA, MS, and all executive education programs are offered at our lower Manhattan campus, in the middle of the financial district. Select courses are offered in Midtown, and our MBA and MS in Accounting programs are offered in both New York City and Westchester. The MBA is also offered 100% online.
Graduate Degrees and Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Concentrations in accounting (CPA preparation), business (general MBA), business (general online MBA), business analytics, corporate finance, information systems, investment management, marketing analytics, marketing management, talent management, and strategy and international business. Dual concentration MBAs may be earned, requiring only nine additional credits in most cases.
- Master of Science (MS): Intensive study in: accounting (CPA preparation), accounting data analytics and technologies, arts and entertainment management, financial management, financial risk management, human resources management, investment management, marketing analytics, social media and mobile marketing, and taxation.
- Doctor of Professional Studies: The first of its kind and the only one in the New York City area, a research and advanced study doctoral program for working professionals looking to move to the top tier in a specialized field, move to an academic career, or make another mid-career move
- Continuing Professional Education in accounting, finance, project management, and other business skills
- Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®), a 26-module professional comprehensive certification program led by veteran compliance professionals from the world's leading financial institutions
Benefit From Lubin's Strengths
- Lubin puts you at the center of the world's business networks. Study in greater New York City, with the best and most-experienced business minds from across the globe. Connect upward through Lubin's network of alumni and corporate partners that reaches into all major financial institutions, media giants, and growing businesses in every industry.
- Elite accreditation Lubin's dual accreditation in business and accounting by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International is an elite distinction shared by fewer than 2% of schools in the world offering business degree programs.