Lubin offers the right graduate program at the right time in your career, at the right place matched to your goals. Our MBA, MS, and all executive education programs are offered at our lower Manhattan campus, in the middle of the financial district. Select courses are offered in Midtown, and our MBA and MS in Accounting programs are offered in both New York City and Westchester.
Graduate Degrees and Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Concentrations in accounting (CPA preparation), financial management (tracks in financial management, international finance, investment management), financial management fast track MBA, information systems, international business, management (tracks in entrepreneurship human resource management, and strategic management), marketing management, marketing management fast track MBA, and taxation. Dual concentration MBAs may be earned, requiring only nine additional credits in most cases.
- Master of Science (MS): Intensive study in: accounting (CPA preparation), customer intelligence and analytics, financial management, financial risk management, human resources management, investment management, social media and mobile marketing, taxation and strategic management
- Executive MBA: A pioneering program, brief and intense residential weekends in lower Manhattan, and a cohort of experienced professionals like you
- Master's in Finance for Professionals: A focused program with intense residential weekends in lower Manhattan and a cohort of experienced professionals like you who want to succeed in banking, finance, investment, and insurance
- Doctor of Professional Studies: The first of its kind and the only one in the New York City area, a research and advanced study doctoral program for working professionals looking to move to the top tier in a specialized field, move to an academic career, or make another mid-career move
- Continuing Professional Education in accounting, finance, project management, and other business skills
- Advanced Graduate Certificates (AGC): Refresh your MBA with an AGC in one of these fast-changing business specialties: Public Accounting, Business Economics, International Business, International Economics, Financial Management, Investment Management, Marketing eBusiness, Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior and Development, Strategic Management, Corporate Taxation, Trust and Estate Taxation
- Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®), a 26-module professional comprehensive certification program led by veteran compliance professionals from the world's leading financial institutions
Benefit From Lubin's Strengths
- Lubin puts you at the center of the world's business networks. Study in greater New York City, with the best and most-experienced business minds from across the globe. Connect upward through Lubin's network of alumni and corporate partners that reaches into all major financial institutions, media giants, and growing businesses in every industry.
- Elite accreditation Lubin's dual accreditation by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, in both business and accounting, is an elite distinction shared by fewer than 3% of business schools in the world