Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep
Take your career to the next level and earn the coveted PMP® certification!
About the Class
The PMP® is one of the most valuable professional credentials available anywhere, instantly recognized around the entire world. A PMP® certification validates your Project Management skill set at the highest level, demonstrating your experience in the field and signaling to employers and colleagues alike that you possess the knowledge and competencies to bring in any project on time and on budget. With the letters “PMP” after your name, you will see how your resume is noticed, and how lucrative and rewarding job opportunities become available to you in the growing field of Project Management. In this course, you will be prepared for the famously rigorous PMP® exam sponsored by the Project Management Institute. This course will cover the 5 process groups, 10 knowledge areas, and 47 processes. Students will be provided with comprehensive guidebooks and a 12 month license to the CERTWISE® Learning System®, a robust, content-rich online platform that will aid you in your preparation. Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Choose Your Learning Style
Online -This instructor-led course will be featured exclusively online utilizing a virtual classroom environment you’ll be given access to, along with utilization of the The CERTWISE Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation. Our interactive teaching approach includes screen casts (recorded lectures), interactive discussion questions, challenging questions, quizzes and mock-exams, as well as live sessions with your PMP®-certified instructor.
In-Person – This course takes place in the classroom at Pace University. Your PMP®-certified instructor will conduct the course in a lecture format, including interactive classroom activities and discussion. Some of the course testing components will take place online via The CERTWISE Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation.
This course qualifies for 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) need to take the exam.
- Learn the entire PMBOK® Guide–Sixth Edition with our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP exam emulation, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35 hour project management education prerequisite.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
- Learn how to successfully prepare for the PMP® Certification Exam
- Explore proven study strategies
- Align your experience with the tools of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
- Discuss in-depth, the project lifecycle through the 5 process groups:
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project
- Monitoring and Controlling the Project
- Closing the Project
Project Management Institute®
Pace University is a Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute®. This course meets the Institute’s education requirements to sit for the PMP® exam.
PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PMI, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.