Follow these steps to activate your credentials:
- Find your Pace username in your Registration Confirmation Letter.
- Once you have your username, activate your account.
If you are having any difficulty accessing your Pace account or email, contact ITS at (914) 773-3333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access your Pace email account on the Outlook Web App (Exchange).
- Check your Pace email Inbox at the top of your Pace Portal homepage for any emails from your instructors before classes begin. All official university communications will be sent to your pace.edu email, so you are encouraged to check it at least once per day.
GED students are required to take a Math and English placement test prior to registration. Placement tests can be taken online.
Tuition and fees are due on the following dates:
- Early Summer & Summer I: May 1, 2023
- Summer 2 & Late Summer: July 3, 2023
- Fall 2023: August 1, 2023
Payment for registrations processed after those dates is due immediately. Payments can be made by web check or credit card via the Payment Portal. If you wish to pay in monthly installments, you must enroll through the Payment Portal. Please visit the pace payment portal to pay your tuition.
For any questions related to billing and payment, contact Student Accounts at (877) 672-1830 or open a helpdesk ticket.
Our learning platform is Classes. The system also goes by the name by Brightspace. Below are some useful links to learn more. After activating your account, you class can be accessed by going to classes.pace.edu.
If you plan on parking at our Westchester Campus, you will need to obtain a parking permit. More information about parking permits.
Confirm the accurate room assignment prior to arriving to your first class.
Students who are taking a course at any of Pace’s campuses must obtain a Pace ID.
- Upload your photo ID to your Portal.
- Email Auxiliary Services or call (212) 346-1015 to schedule an appointment to get your ID.
- Pick up your ID at the New York City or Pleasantville Auxiliary Service offices. Make sure bring a print out of your schedule or your bill.
Registered students taking an online course do not need an ID Card.
All students who plan to come to campus during the 2021–2022 year must be vaccinated (with allowances for religious and medical exemptions).
Vaccine records must be uploaded to the University’s Confidential Patient Portal. Your CDC vaccination card serves as an official COVID-19 vaccination record, as does any other document (including an official email received after vaccination, or an electronic medical record) that includes your name, date(s) of vaccination, vaccine manufacturer, and lot numbers. All submitted vaccination records must be in English. On-campus students are required to upload a vaccine record.
After completing 25 credits as a visiting student, you must file an application for admission to a degree program and be accepted before further enrollment will be permitted. For information on how to apply for matriculation, email the Visiting Student Office.