group of Pace University students walking and laughing

Make Progress On Your Degree As A Visiting Student

You are eligible to apply as a visiting student if you are a:

  • Current undergraduate at a college/university who would like to study away for a semester. Visiting students should consult their home institution regarding the transfer of credits.
  • Post-graduate student who already holds a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and wish to take undergraduate courses

If you are interested in taking a graduate-level course, you must apply through Graduate Admissions.

How to Apply

If you are a previous Pace student, you do not need submit an application. Please fill out a Resumption of Studies Form.

Resumption of Studies Form Application is now open

When starting your application, make sure to select Non-Matriculated from the drop down menu.

Our Summer and Fall schedule is now open. When applying, make sure you have course information (5-digit CRN, Subject and Course number) to include on your application. See below for information on searching and selecting a course.

Registration for Summer 2024 will open on February 9. Registration for Fall 2024 opens on April 19.

To be considered for admission to Pace University as a visiting/non-degree student, you must submit the items below. Make sure to have your courses selection ready as you will need to enter them at the end of the application. See the next section for information on how to search for classes.

How to Search for Your Classes

Courses for each semester are found on Pace's Schedule Explorer. Check out the video below for assistance on navigating the schedule. You will need to include the course you are requesting in the "Course Selection" section on your application. For all lab courses, make sure to include the lecture, lab, and recitation CRNs on your application. When your application is processed, a member of Pace's staff will register you for the requested courses and confirm your enrollment via email. If the class you requested is closed at the time your application is reviewed or there is a course restriction, a staff member will reach out to notify you.

To request changes to your schedule (adding or dropping at course) after submitting your application or if you class get cancelled, fill out and send the Registration Action form (PDF) to A Pace staff will process your new course requests.

Search for classes from our Schedule Explorer