The Advantages of Transferring to Pace
1. We make it easy. Our flexible transfer credit policy with one-on-one counseling will help you navigate academic program requirements, internship opportunities, transfer credit evaluations, scheduling, and more. Try out our new Transfer Credit Evaluator!
2. A Pace education is more affordable than you think. You may be eligible for a merit award (on average $13,000 per year). Our robust financial aid packages are designed to make a private education affordable.
3. Pace has one of the largest internship programs of any university in the New York metropolitan area.
Take the next steps to transfer to Pace
- Attend a Transfer Tuesday Accelerated Admission Day
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Create your own Pace custom viewbook
- Learn how to apply to Pace
- Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Use our Merit Scholarship Estimator or Net Price Calculator
- Accepted for Spring 2020? Take the next steps to enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum GPA required to apply?
A. Applicants are required to have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Students considering in enrolling in our Nursing program are required to have a minimum of 3.0. Students with a GPA less than 2.5 may be considered for admission and should discuss their academic performance in their essay.
Q. Which courses are transferable?
A. Students can obtain transfer credits for most courses with a grade of C or better, taken at regionally accredited institutions. Transferred credits will count toward a specific requirement if a similar course is offered at Pace and has been evaluated by the department's chair.
Q. How many credits can I transfer to Pace?
- A maximum of 68 credits may be transferred from accredited two-year institutions toward a baccalaureate degree program.
- A maximum of 90 credits may be transferred to a baccalaureate 120 credit degree program from accredited four-year institutions.
- A maximum of 96 credits may be transferred to a baccalaureate 128 credit degree program from accredited four-year institutions.
Q. Can transfer students receive scholarships?
A. Transfer students may be eligible for the Dean's Scholarship, Transfer Incentive Awards, and the Pace Grant, as well as additional funds from outside sources.