- Applicants must have the ability to perform essential functions of an occupational therapy graduate student (Essential Functions form to be signed by a student).
- All pre-requisite courses must be completed at an accredited institution, with a grade of C and higher, and be taken within the past 10 years.
- The program does not accept Advanced Placement credits or CLEP credits to fulfill prerequisite coursework requirements.
- The program does not accept transfer credits. (All students will take every course in the MSOT curriculum).
- The program does not offer credits for applicants' previous work, experiential, or volunteer experience.
- Students may apply to the program before completing their baccalaureate; however, the bachelor’s degree must be awarded prior to enrollment in the program.