Excel In A Growing Profession
Top 10 reasons to study Occupational Therapy at Pace University
- Offers a hybrid learning approach combining online learning and face-to-face instruction.
- Integrates clinical reasoning and evidence-based practice throughout the curriculum.
- Prepares entry-level occupational therapists to work in both traditional and non-traditional practice settings.
- Provides state of the art laboratories including a model apartment which offers simulated living experience.
- Incorporates cutting edge technology in the learning experience such as 3D printing, virtual reality, and driving simulator.
- Provides opportunities to learn inter-professionally.
- Utilizes technologically advanced anatomy visualization system.
- Provides opportunities for service learning within the local community and/or internationally.
- Has a small class size: 1:30 for lectures and 1:15 for lab.
- Provides opportunities to learn with faculty experts and leaders in OT fields.