Pace University Lenox Hill Hospital PA Program entrustable professional activities.
At the completion of the Pace University-Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program, students will be able to:
- Gather, write, and report an accurate detailed history from a patient.
- Perform an integrated PE tailored to a specific patient encounter.
- Develop and implement patient management plans tailored to a specific patient encounter in all settings.
- Recommend and apply common diagnostic studies and apply to clinical encounters with patients.
- Devise and document an accurate, focused, context-specific clinical note based on a patient encounter.
- Summarize and report focused oral presentations based on a patient seen during clinical rotations.
- Devise and prioritize a differential diagnosis based on a patient encounter.
- Choose and perform general procedures on patients under full supervision.
- Use information technology to retrieve evidence and apply to patient care.
- Evaluate and provide preventive health care services and education to patient encounters.
- Choose to maintain a professional attitude and demonstrate ethical behaviors in a clinical setting.
Updated: February 14, 2022