PA Completion Program Admissions Criteria
Physician Assistant Master's Degree Completion Program (Online)
Prospective applicants will be awarded 18 advanced standing credits (200 hours=1 credit) for 3,600 hours post baccalaureate clinical experience with attestation of clinical competency. Admission requires the below criteria be met.
|Advanced Standing Credit Award|
|3,600 hours post baccalaureate clinical experience with attestation of clinical competency||18 credits|
A successful candidate will:
- Have successfully completed an ARC-PA (Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Assistants) accredited physician assistant program that includes a minimum of 32 credits in the didactic year, and 40 weeks of supervised clinical experience in the clinical year.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- Possess national certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Provide documentation of 3,600 hours post baccalaureate clinical experience with attestation of clinical competency.
- Provide two letters of reference (one from present employer with completion of clinical competency document and verification of 3,600 hours of employment). Please click here to download required clinical competency document.
- Provide official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended.