The English Language Institute at Pace University offers many different programs for students with interests in improving their English for academic, recreational, or professional purposes. Please visit the ELI website for a detailed list of programs* available on each of our campuses.
*Please consider that the ELI offers courses in 3-week (January), 6-week (Summer), 7-week (Fall/Spring), 12-week (Summer), and 14-week (Fall/Spring) sessions with scheduled start dates. The ELI does not offer weekly courses or admission after a scheduled start date. Please view our annual online calendar.
Special, Short-term Programs for Groups
The English Language Institute (ELI) also designs special, short-term English programs for groups any time during the year. These programs can include English language instruction, social and cultural activities, on-campus housing, and a homestay experience. The ELI has worked with groups from around the world to design and deliver the following special programs:
- Teacher Training Program for English Teachers from Taiwan
- Medical English Program for Japanese Medical School Students
- Academic Writing Course for German University Students
- Intensive English Program and Business Course for French Business Students
- Summer Language and Culture Programs for Chinese, Japanese and Romanian High School Groups
- Language and Science Program for Japanese University Students
- United Nations Youth Assembly English Preparation Program for Taiwanese Youth
We can plan a program to meet your needs and interests. Please submit our Custom Group Application to start the process.