A Free Web-Based Survey Software for Faculty, Staff, and Students
In partnership with the Faculty Center for Innovative Teaching and Professional Development, the Office of the Provost is pleased to make Qualtrics, an entirely web-based, self-service internet survey system, available to support research, teaching, and administration at Pace University. Qualtrics was selected by a group of faculty and staff because it combines exceptional ease of use with an advanced set of features. Some of the new capabilities include the following:
- a wizard to help build surveys, requiring no prior training
- integrated sending and tracking of e-mail invitations and automatically generated reminder e-mails
How can I use Qualtrics?
Qualtrics can be used by students, faculty, or staff in any of Pace's five schools. Surveys can be conducted by whole classes and shared among class members, used by individual faculty members to support research, used by administrators for opinion surveys or to serve other administrative functions, and for many other purposes. To access this tool, find your school listed on the left navigation tool on this site, then click on the link to create a new account. Enter your Pace email address as your username and create a password. After you do this, you will be able to log in by going to Q for Qualtrics on the Pace menu, then clicking on your school and logging in. All your surveys and results of your surveys will be available there.
Attention Non-Academic Departments
You too can use Qualtrics for all your assessment needs. Please visit http://paceadmin.qualtrics.com to create your account and begin using this great survey tool.
Note: Unauthorized access or misuse of computer resources or disclosure of sensitive information may result in disciplinary or legal action. Read Pace's Appropriate Use Policy and Qualtrics' Acceptable Use Statement.
- integrated graphics and statistical tools
- ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with the full syntax retained
- a variety of advanced capabilities, including unique survey questions, branching, looping, piping, trigger-based responses and form grading
- an unparalleled collection of pre-written surveys that you can borrow questions from or use as the basis for your own surveys
- ability to share administrative access to survey forms so that teams can all work on a questionnaire at the same time, and students can share proposed questionnaires with faculty for approval or editing
For questions or support, please contact Maria Sardilli firstname.lastname@example.org (914) 773-3663