Historically led by staff, the Faculty Center is now headed by Teaching Fellows who represent a mix of faculty expertise and career paths. Faculty members have faced unprecedented challenges, demands and responsibilities which call for new support systems going forward. It is therefore time for the Faculty Center to respond through transformative and innovative curricular of opportunities aligned with established paths of career development. The Teaching Fellows are:
- Sophie Kaufman, College of Health Professions
- Kelley Kreitz (Arts) and Marcy Kelly (Sciences), Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
- Jessica Magaldi, Lubin School of Business
- Jennifer Pankowski, School of Education
- Emily Waldman, Elisabeth Haub School of Law
- Christelle Scharff, Seidenberg School of CSIS
Part of the Teaching Fellows' initiative is the Alumni Series.