Financial Crimes Compliance, Certificate
Build a Crucial Skill Set
Given that the majority of companies surveyed by PwC reported financial crimes, it is critically important that regulatory compliance professionals possess the requisite skill set necessary to succeed and lead their firms within this challenging environment. That’s where you come in.
Get Certified Online
- This certificate addresses critical facets of compliance for financial crimes
- Hone a skill set required for regulatory compliance professionals
- Fully supportive online study allows you to get certified at your own pace.
Opportunities and Experiences
The certificate program consists of approximately 20 hours of video content featuring Professor Bob Chersi, an accomplished corporate financial and risk executive. Each online video contains presentation materials accompanying the lecture. After viewing the videos, an online certification examination is provided. Professor Chersi is available electronically for guidance and to answer questions. Certification is earned after watching the videos and passing the certification examination. Participants are asked to complete the self-study within three months of registration.
Contact Brian Pew at email@example.com if you have any questions about registration, if your employer will be paying Pace directly for your tuition, or if you will be applying for a private student loan.
- Course fee: $4,000
- Registration fee: $70
- Exam fee: $400
How to Register
- Visit the registration page and click "Add to Cart" for the following section: BUSS0500 - 90221
- Click "Checkout" in the prompt window.
- If you are new to Pace University, follow the instructions under "I am a New User," otherwise follow the instructions under "I Have an Account Already."
- After creating your account, you will be issued a username and password uniquely for the registration system.
- Upon completion of your registration, you will be emailed a receipt.
- You will be contacted by a Pace administrator with information about program logistics and technology access.
Choose Your Career
- Financial Crime Analyst
- Financial Crime Compliance Analyst
- Financial Crimes Specialist
- Government Regulator
- Internal Auditor
- Management Consultant
- Regulatory Compliance Professional
- Risk Management Specialist
of data breaches in North America were financially motivated (Source: Verizon 2023 Data Breach Investigations Report)
global average cost of a data breach in 2023, a 15% increase over three years (Source: IBM)
decrease in average cost of a data breach for organizations with high levels of cybersecurity training for employees (Source: IBM)