Billing Due Dates
- Early Summer and Summer Session One billing due dates: May 1, 2023
- Summer Session Two and Late Summer billing due dates: July 3, 2023
- Fall Semester Session due date: August 1, 2023
- January Intersession due date: December 11, 2023
- Spring Semester Session due date: January 4, 2024
To continue your education and graduate on time, it’s important that you pay your bill on time. In accordance with University policy, students who do not make financial arrangements to satisfy their accounts by the specified semester deadline will incur a late fee and will be dropped from classes for nonpayment.
Go to the Student Payment Portal and log in to access your latest account information or make a payment.
Information About Your Billing Statement
You must accept your financial aid awards and satisfy any outstanding requirements via the Pace Payment Portal for your aid awards to be visible on your account and your bill. For questions regarding the financial aid detailed in your statement, contact the Office of Financial Aid at (877) 672-1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time students in the State of New York must have health insurance, and a health insurance fee may be included on your billing statement. If you already have insurance, you can waive out of this fee from your Pace Portal account.