Summer 2022 undergraduate tuition rate: $1,020 per credit.
Our graduate tuition rates vary per college.
Summer Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Payment for Summer Session I is due on Monday, May 2.
- Payment for Summer Session II is due on Friday, July 1.
Tuition Payment Plans
These plans enable students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing. Many students and families find monthly installments more manageable than a single lump payment each semester. These interest-free payment plans are not loans; therefore, there are no credit checks.
All students are eligible to take advantage of these payment plans. Please note there is a $70 non-refundable enrollment fee each term, and students must re-enroll in a plan each semester. The link to the Payment Plans will detail payment due dates, type of payments accepted (credit cards, web checks, ACH payments) as well as fees associated with late payments.
Six-Week Term (Most Summer Session I and II courses)
- Prior to and during 1st week or six-week term: 100% refund
- During 2nd week of term: 25% refund
- After 2nd week of term: 0% refund
- Prior to 1st day of four-week term: 100% refund
- During 1st week of the term: 50% refund
- After 1st week of the term: 0% refund
- Prior to 1st day of two-week term: 100% refund
- 1st day of the term: 50% refund
- 2nd day of the term and thereafter: 0% refund