National Transfer Appreciation Week
October 18-22 is National Transfer Student Week and Pace University would like to celebrate by showing you the amazing opportunities available as a transfer student at Pace!
The Advantages of Transferring to Pace
- We make it easy. Our flexible transfer credit policy with one-on-one counseling will help you navigate academic program requirements, internship opportunities, transfer credit evaluations, scheduling, and more. Check out our Transfer Credit Evaluator to see how many of those credits will transfer to your desired degree program at Pace!
- A Pace education is more affordable than you think. You may be eligible for a merit award (on average $16,000 per year). Our robust financial aid packages are designed to make a private education affordable.
- Pace has one of the largest internship programs of any university in the New York metropolitan area.
When do I apply?
Transfer students must submit an application by December 1, 2021 for Spring 2022 and by August 1, 2022 for Fall 2022.
Submit Required Documents
A completed application and $50 nonrefundable application fee. Pace offers online and print application options, which vary by student type. To get started, please visit our Apply Now web page and select an application based upon your student type. Please be sure to include your name on any check or money order sent.
All Transfer students must submit all college transcripts from all schools attended.
If you have completed fewer than 32 college credits since graduating from high school, please submit the following;
- An Official Final High School Transcript (with date of graduation) or GED Diploma with test scores
- A Written Essay or Personal Statement (on a topic of your choice)
Tell us a little about yourself.