Ready to make your move? Go For It. Transfer to Pace!
There are three key advantages of transferring to Pace University
- We make it easy. Try out our Transfer Credit Evaluator.
- A Pace education is more affordable than you think. You may be eligible for a merit award (up to $23,500 per year). Our robust financial aid packages are designed to make a private education within reach. Get Started on the Merit Scholarship Estimator.
- Pace has one of the largest internship programs in the metropolitan New York area.
Submit Required Documents
To get started, please visit our Apply Now web page and select an application based upon your student type.
Application Fee waived for all applicants.
All Transfer students must submit all college transcripts from all schools attended.
- Applicants for spring 2024 must submit transcripts with grades for courses taken spring 2023 and prior.
- Applicants for fall 2024 must submit transcripts with grades for courses taken fall 2023 and prior.
- Applicants for the Nursing program must submit transcripts with grades for courses taken spring 2024 and prior.
If you have completed fewer than 32 college credits since graduating from high school, please submit the following;
- An Official Final High School Transcript (with date of graduation) or GED Diploma with test scores
- A Written Essay or Personal Statement (on a topic of your choice)
Please arrange to have supporting document electronically submitted via one of the following electronic networks: Common App, Credentials Solutions, National Student Clearinghouse, Naviance, Parchment Exchange, Scoir, Scribbles (ScribOrder), or slate.org. If a send-to-email address is required, please use email@example.com. If electronic submission is not available, please arrange submission by mail to Pace University, Application Processing Center, 861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570.
Tell us a little about yourself.