Ready to make your move? Go For It. Transfer to Pace!
There are four key advantages of transferring to Pace University
- We make it easy. Our flexible transfer credit policy with one-on-one counseling will help you navigate academic program requirements, internship opportunities, transfer credit evaluations, scheduling, and more. Attend a Transfer Accelerated Admission Day.
- Our flexible transfer credit policy. You can transfer up to 96 credits – including up to 64 credits from an accredited community or junior college. Try out our new Transfer Credit Evaluator.
- A Pace education is more affordable than you think. You may be eligible for a merit award (up to $23,500 per year). Our robust financial aid packages are designed to make a private education within reach. Use our Merit Scholarship Estimator.
- Pace has one of the largest internship programs in the metropolitan New York area.
Take the Next Step to Transfer to Pace
Learn more about how to transfer to Pace University.
When do I apply?
Transfer students must submit an application by December 1, 2022 for Spring 2023 and by August 1, 2023 for Fall 2023.
Submit Required Documents
A completed application and $50 nonrefundable application fee. Pace offers online and print application options, which vary by student type. To get started, please visit our Apply Now web page and select an application based upon your student type. Please be sure to include your name on any check or money order sent.
All Transfer students must submit all college transcripts from all schools attended.
- Applicants for spring 2023 must submit transcripts with grades for courses taken spring 2022 and prior.
- Applicants for fall 2023 must submit transcripts with grades for courses taken fall 2022 and prior.
- Applicants for the Nursing program must submit transcripts with grades for courses taken spring 2023 and prior.
If you have completed fewer than 32 college credits since graduating from high school, please submit the following;
- An Official Final High School Transcript (with date of graduation) or GED Diploma with test scores
- A Written Essay or Personal Statement (on a topic of your choice)
Please arrange to have your supporting documents forwarded as soon as possible via one of the following electronic networks: Common App, Credentials Solutions, National Student Clearinghouse, Naviance, Parchment Exchange, Scoir, Scribbles, or slate.org.
Which of my courses will transfer?
We make it easy. Our flexible transfer credit policy with one-on-one counseling will help you navigate academic program requirements, internship opportunities, transfer credit evaluations, scheduling, and more.
Tell us a little about yourself.
*Indicates required field.