Area hospitals strongly prefer RNs with a Bachelor's in Nursing.
The RN/BS program is designed for nurses with an Associate Degree or Diploma. This 100% online program can help you succeed based on:
- Instruction by the same expert Pace Nursing faculty as traditional on-campus students
- Cutting edge evidence-based theory courses linked to your clinical practice
- Individualized clinical practice experiences for students to meet the essentials of a BSN education for professional nursing practice
- Unique opportunities to take up to 9 credits at the graduate level and to obtain credit for professional certification
- No entrance exams required.
If you are an RN with a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing, you have the following options:
- Enroll in the Pace Online BS in Nursing Completion Program and obtain a 2nd bachelor's degree.
- Enroll in our RN Master's Bridge Program, which will provide you with the equivalent coursework for a BSN and prepare you to matriculate into one of our graduate nursing programs. (Recommended)