Information Regarding COVID-19
2020-2021 COVID-19 Special Circumstance Appeal for Undergraduate Students
Please complete this form if you or your family have had a change in financial circumstances due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. We will review your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if a Professional Judgement may be an option for you.
Before submitting this form you must:
- Be a matriculated, Undergraduate student
- Be enrolled full-time (12 credits minimum per semester)
- Have filed the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete Verification, if selected
- Have a change in your financial circumstances directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Prospective Students Only: Make sure you have activated your MyPace Portal username and password to log into this form.
- Continuing Students Only: Appeal reviews for continuing students will not begin until after they are packaged in early June.
If you were required to include parent information on your 2020-2021 FAFSA please complete:
If you were not required to include parent information on your 2020-2021 FAFSA please complete:
If your situation does not qualify you to be considered for a Professional Judgement you may select "Other circumstances related to COVID-19" on the form and complete the Appeal section of the form to be reviewed for additional aid consideration.
Announcements and Important Information
April 15, 2020
As a result of Governor Andrew Cuomo's PAUSE Executive Order, many of the normal operations within Pace University's Office of Financial Aid are now being conducted remotely. For this reason, we are not able to process requests made via postal mail at this time. However, upon our return to campus, these requests will be made a priority. Our forms are available on our website and MyPace Portal, and the majority of them can be completed electronically by clicking the link and logging in with your MyPace Portal username and password. We enourage you to utilize our electronic forms and/or send your completed documents securely using our electronic Document Submission Form. The PAUSE Executive Order has been extended through at least May 15, 2020.
April 7, 2020
The Financial Aid Office has launched a new webpage to assist students and academic advisors with questions regarding the Spring 2020 Pass/Fail grade policy and its impact on a student's financial aid and academic progress. Visit our new Maintaining Eligibility for Financial Aid page for more information.
Resources for Students and their Families
Internet and Wireless Resources
Free Public WiFi
- Comcast (Xfinity hotspots) will be offering free public service for 60 days beginning March 14, 2020.
- Spectrum will be offering free public service for 60 days beginning March 14, 2020.
- AT&T will be offering free public service for 60 days beginning March 14, 2020.
Internet and Wireless Resources
- Charter Communications is offering free access for 60 days to Spectrum Broadband for households with K-12 and college students who do not already have a Spectrum Broadband subscription. Installation fees will also be waived.
- Verizon Wireless is waiving late fees and offering free 15GB hotspots to current subscribers.
- Comcast is lifting unlimited data caps for cell phone subscribers for 60 days.
- T-Mobile is offering free 20GB mobile hotspots and lifting unlimited data caps for current subscribers for 60 days.
- Sprint is waiving activation fees for new customers, offering free 20GB mobile hotspots and lifting unlimted data caps for current subscribers for 60 days.
- AT&T is lifting unlimited data caps for current subscribers for 60 days.