Student Health Insurance
All full time undergraduate and graduate domestic and international students must have health insurance. These students will automatically be enrolled on the school accident/sickness plan when they register. You may waive the school's insurance if you provide comparable proof of coverage. Please go to https://portal8.pace.edu/cp/home/displaylogin to log onto the Pace Portal. You must sign onto the Portal and click the "Student" tab. By scolling down and viewing the left side options, you can then select Health Insurance Waiver. Click onto this link and sign on again, which will open the site and enable you to complete the required information in order to Waive Out of the Student Health Insurance offering.
- September 20, 2013 for the fall semester
- February 1, 2014 for the spring semester (only new students may waive during this period).
- June 10, 2014 for Summer I 2014
- July 21, 2014 for Summer II 2014
Any part-time student registered for six (6) or more credits may purchase the Pace Insurance Plan. Students who are moving from part-time to full status may also waive out by the February 1, 2014 date. All students enrolled in the Pace Insurance Plan may also enroll a spouse, domestic partner, and/or child (children). Please see the Part-time Student and Dependent Enrollment Form for details. These Enrollment Forms and the Claim Form are available at the Plan Administrator’s website at www.uhcsr.com/pace.
Please note: If you do not complete the online waiver by the deadlines as listed above you will automatically be enrolled in the Student Accident & Sickness Insurance Plan and be charged the annual premium:
- Annual $1,198.00 – Domestic
- Annual $ 924.00 - International
- Spring $ 772.00 - Domestic
- Spring $ 592.00 - International
- Summer I $ 272.00 - Domestic
- Summer I $ 218.00 -International
- Summer II $ 128.00 -Domestic
- Summer ll $ 102.00 -International
Broker: Hagedorn & Co./Allen J. Flood (AJF)
Contact: Angela French 1-800-734-9326 x225