In an effort to build a diverse portfolio of research projects with a focus on the identification and analysis of immediate issues facing nonprofits, NGOs, and social enterprises, the Helene T. and Grant M. Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship invites Pace University faculty to apply for appointments as 2023–2024 Wilson Center Fellows.
Fellows will serve a 1-year term (October through October). During that time, Wilson Fellows will work on specific projects (case studies and academic research are strongly preferred, interdisciplinary work is encouraged) that support the Center’s mission and goals. In return, fellows will receive $5,000 of research funding (placed in a Scholarly Research Account) provided in two installments. The initial installment in the amount of $2,500 will be transferred to your scholarly research account upon appointment. The remaining $2,500 will be transferred when the final deliverable paper has been accepted by the committee (no later than September 2024). Fellows may reapply after a 4-year hiatus including the award year.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 27, at 5:00 p.m.
- Faculty member at Pace, tenure-track or tenured candidates preferred. New/incoming faculty are eligible to apply.
- Submit a 1-2 page interim report in April 2024.
- Participate in a Faculty Steering Committee for a 3-year term including the award year.
- Give permission to display work on the University’s DigitalCommons Repository.
- Participate in an on-campus research presentation in the academic year following the award year.
- Submit a final deliverable (working paper) acknowledging the Wilson Center, by September 2024.