Announcements and Important Dates
Last Updated: 11/11/2019 | *Subject to change
- Graduate registration for Spring 2020 began Monday, November 4, 2019. Undergraduate registration for Spring 2020 begins Monday, November 18, 2019.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred midterm exams.
- Information for enrollment verification and transcript request can be found on the transcripts and verification webpage.
- Learn more about your bill, how to pay it, and available payment plans on the billing & payment webpage.
November 2019 Important Dates
- 11/4 Monday: Graduate Registration Begins for Spring 2020
- 11/5 Tuesday: Election Day - Classes scheduled
- 11/11 Monday: Veteran's Day - No classes scheduled
- 11/18 Monday: Undergraduate Registration Begins for Spring 2020
- 11/12 Tuesday: Last Day to Withdraw With Permission - Fall 2019 Classes
- 11/15 Friday: Conversion Day - Follows a Monday schedule, no Friday classes
- 11/27 Wednesday - 12/1 Sunday: Thanksgiving Break - No classes scheduled
December 2019 Important Dates
12/1 Sunday: Deadline to submit Proof of MMR and Meningitis Immunization Compliance for Spring 2020 Entrance
12/10 Tuesday: Undergraduate Study Day - No Undergraduate Day classes scheduled
12/12 Thursday: Undergraduate Study Day - No Undergraduate Day classes scheduled
12/20 Friday: Fall 2019 Ends
12/21 Saturday - 1/1/20: Wednesday Holiday and New Year Break - University Closed
Final Exams: Please refer to the Final Exam Schedule
- Conflict/Deferred Final Exams: Please refer to the Conflict & Deferred Exam Application Deadline/Test Schedule
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.