Announcements and Important Dates
- Please visit the OSA Contact Us webpage for instructions on how to connect with our office.
- To search the Instructional Method (how class is taught) for your class please use Schedule Explorer. Continue to search frequently for any changes.
- Please visit the Transcripts and Verification webpage for an important message regarding processing delays of requests.
- Information for enrollment verification and transcript request can be found on the transcripts and verification webpage.
- Learn more about your bill, how to pay it, and available payment plans on the billing & payment webpage.
Academic Calendar - Fall 2020
August 2020 Important Dates
- 8/1 Saturday: Deadline to submit Proof of MMR and Meningitis Immunization Compliance for Fall 2020 Entrance
- 8/2 Sunday: Summer II 2020 Last Day to Withdraw Without Permission
- 8/3 Monday: Fall 2020 Tuition and Fees Payment Due
- 8/9 Sunday: Summer II 2020 Last Day to Withdraw With Permission
- 8/22 Saturday: All "I" Grades for Summer I 2020 become "F" grades
- 8/22 Saturday: Summer II 2020 Semester Ends
- 8/24 Monday: Fall 2020 Semester Begins - Late Registration Begins
- 8/30 Sunday: Last Day to Add Course Without Faculty Approval for Fall 2020
- 9/6 Sunday: Last Day of Late Registration for Fall 2020
- 9/6 Sunday: Deadline for Undergraduate to File Pass/Fail or the Audit Option for a Fall 2020 Class
- 9/6 Sunday: Last Day to Drop a Class Without a Transcript Notation
- 9/7 Monday: Labor Day - Asynchronous Learning
- 9/7 Monday: Withdrawal Period Begins - Transcript notation of ‘W’ is assigned to all withdrawn classes
- 9/18 Friday: Rosh Hashanah (Evening) - Remote Asynchronous Learning
- 9/19 Saturday: First Day of Rosh Hashanah - Remote Asynchronous Learning
- 9/21 Monday: Deadline for Graduate/Doctoral Students to Submit Maintaining Matriculation Form for Fall 2020
- 9/25 Friday: International Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Fall 2020
- 9/25 Friday: Domestic Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Fall 2020
- 9/27 Sunday: Yom Kippur (Evening)
- 9/28 Monday: Yom Kippur - Remote Asynchronous Learning
- 10/3 Saturday: All "I" Grades for Summer II 2020 Become "F" grades
- 10/12 Monday: Columbus Day - Classes scheduled
- 10/18 Sunday: Last Day to Withdraw Without Permission for Fall 2020 Classes
- 10/26 Monday: January 2021 Intersession Registration Begins
- 10/26 Monday: Graduate Registration Begins for Spring 2021
- 11/1 Sunday: Last Day to Withdraw With Permission for Fall 2020 Classes
- 11/2 Monday: Undergraduate Registration Begins for Spring 2021
- 11/3 Tuesday: Election Day - Classes scheduled
- 11/11 Wednesday: Veteran's Day - Classes scheduled
- 11/14 Saturday: Diwali - Remote Asynchronous Learning
- 11/25 Wednesday - 11/29 Sunday: Thanksgiving Break - No classes scheduled
- 11/30 Monday: Undergraduate Study Day - No Undergraduate Day classes scheduled
- 12/1 Tuesday: Deadline to submit Proof of MMR and Meningitis Immunization Compliance for Spring 2021 Entrance
- 12/1 Tuesday: Undergraduate Study Day - No Undergraduate Day classes scheduled
- 12/5 Saturday: Fall 2020 Semester Ends
- 12/24 Thursday - 1/3/21 Sunday: Holiday and New Year Break - University Closed
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for updates and confirmation of dates.