Announcements and Important Dates
*Subject to change
Last Updated: 10/22/2018
- The withdrawal period of the Fall 2018 semester is currently active. The last day to withdraw from a course without permission is Tuesday, October 30, 2018.
- Registration for the January 2018 intersession began on Monday, October 22.
- The last day to withdraw from a class without permission is Tuesday, October 30.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred mid-term and final exams.
October 2018 Important Dates
- 10/2 Tuesday: Deadline for Graduate/Doctoral Students to Submit Maintaining Matriculation Form (Fall 2018)
- 10/8 Monday: Columbus Day - Classes scheduled
- 10/22 Monday: January 2019 Intersession Registration Begins
- 10/30 Tuesday: Last Day to Withdraw Without Permission for Fall 2018 Classes
November 2018 Important Dates
- 11/5 Monday: Graduate Registration Begins for Spring 2019
- 11/6 Tuesday: Election Day - Classes scheduled
- 11/7 Wednesday: Diwale (Observed) - No Classes Scheduled
- 11/11 Sunday Veteran's Day - Classes scheduled
- 11/12 Monday: Undergraduate Registration Begins for Spring 2019
- 11/13 Tuesday: Last Day to Withdraw With Permission - Fall 2018 Classes
- 11/21 Wednesday - 11/25 Sunday: Thanksgiving Break - No classes scheduled
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.