Announcements and Important Dates
Last Updated: 3/18/2019 | *Subject to change
- Spring Break is Sunday, March 17 through Sunday, March 24. No Classes are scheduled. Administrative offices remain open, but contact in advance for hours of operations.
- The Spring 2019 withdrawal period began on Monday, February 11. All dropped classes will receive a "W" grade.
- The last day to withdraw from a class without permission is Sunday, March 24.
- Registration for Early Summer 1, Summer 1, Summer 2, and Late Summer 2 is open.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred mid-term and final exams.
March 2019 Important Dates
- 3/10 Sunday: January 2019 Intersession "I" On Campus - “I” Grades Become F “Grades”
- 3/14 Thursday: January 2019 Intersession Online Classes - “I” Grades Become F “Grades”
- 3/17 Sunday - 3/24 Sunday: Spring Break (No classes scheduled)
- 3/24 Sunday: Last Day to Withdraw Classes Without Permission (Spring 2019)
- Please refer to the Academic Scheduling webpage for information on Final Exam and Conflict/Deferred Final Exams dates.
April 2019 Important Dates
- 4/8 Monday: Last Day to Withdraw Classes With Permission (Spring 2019)
- 4/8 Monday: Graduate Fall 2019 Registration Begins
- 4/19 Friday: Passover Evening - No Classes Scheduled
- 4/19 Friday - 4/21 Sunday: Good Friday Through Easter (No Classes Scheduled)
- 4/20 Saturday: First Day of Passover- No Classes Scheduled
- 4/22 Monday: Undergraduate Fall 2019 Registration Begins
- Please refer to the Academic Schedulng webpage for information on Final Exam and Conflict/Deferred Final Exams dates.
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.