Announcements and Important Dates
Last Updated: 9/17/2019 | *Subject to change
- The withdrawal period for Fall 2019 classes is Wednesday, September 18. All classes dropped will receive a "W" grade.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred midterm exams.
- Information for enrollment verification and transcript request can be found on the transcripts and verification webpage.
- Learn more about your bill, how to pay it, and available payment plans on the billing & payment webpage.
September 2019 Important Dates
- 9/2 Monday: Labor Day - University Closed
- 9/4 Wednesday: Fall 2019 Begins - Late Registration Begins
- 9/10 Tuesday: Last Day to Add Course Without Faculty Approval
- 9/17 Tuesday: Last Day of Late Registration for Fall 2019
- 9/17 Tuesday: Deadline for Undergraduate to File Pass/Fail or the Audit Option for a Fall 2019 Class
- 9/18 Wednesday: Withdrawal Period Begins - All Classes Receive a "W" Grade for Fall 2019
- 9/22 Sunday: International Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Fall 2019
- 9/22 Sunday: Domestic Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Fall 2019
- 9/29 Sunday: Rosh Hashanah (Evening) - No evening classes scheduled
- 9/30 Monday: First Day of Rosh Hashanah - No classes scheduled
October 2019 Important Dates
- 10/1 Tuesday: Deadline for Graduate/Doctoral Students to Submit Maintaining Matriculation Form (Fall 2019)
- 10/5 Saturday: All "I" Grades for Summer II 2019 become "F" grades.
- 10/8 Tuesday: Yom Kippur (Evening) - No Evening Classes Scheduled
- 10/9 Wednesday: Yom Kippur - No Classes Scheduled
- 10/14 Monday: Columbus Day - Classes scheduled
- 10/21 Monday: January 2020 Intersession Registration Begins
- 10/27 Sunday: Diwale - No Classes Scheduled
- 10/29 Tuesday: Last Day to Withdraw Without Permission for Fall 2019 Classes
- Conflict/Deferred Midterm Exams: Please refer to the Conflict & Deferred Exam Application Deadline/Test Schedule
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.