Announcements and Important Dates
Last Updated: 4/1/2020 | *Subject to change
In response to COVID-19, Pace University remains opens with limited Staff. The Office of Student Assistance is currently not conducting in-person business. Please visit the OSA Contact Us webpage for instructions on how to connect with our office.
Please visit the Transcripts and Verification webpage for an important message regarding processing delays of requests.
- The last day to withdraw from a course with permission is Monday, April 6, 2020. All courses dropped receive a "W" grade.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred mid-term exams.
- Information for enrollment verification and transcript request can be found on the transcripts and verification webpage.
- Learn more about your bill, how to pay it, and available payment plans on the billing & payment webpage.
April 2020 Important Dates
- 4/1 Wednesday: Deadline to submit Proof of MMR and Meningitis Immunization Compliance for Summer 2020 Entrance
- 4/6 Monday: Last Day to Withdraw Classes With Permission (Spring 2020)
- 4/13 Monday: Graduate Fall 2020 Registration Begins
- 4/8 Wednesday: Passover begins (No evening classes scheduled)
- 4/9 Thursday: First Day of Passover (No classes scheduled )
- 4/10 Friday - 4/12 Sunday: Good Friday Through Easter (No classes scheduled)
- 4/20 Monday: Undergraduate Fall 2020 Registration Begins
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.