Announcements and Important Dates
Last Updated: 5/21/2019 | *Subject to change
- Important and helpful information can be found at the OSA Express Links webpage.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred final exams.
- Submit a graduation invitation letter through the Letter Request Form.
- Information for enrollment verification and transcript request can be found on the transcripts and verification webpage.
- Learn more about your bill, how to pay it, and available payment plans on the billing & payment webpage.
- Fall 2019 registration for all students is open.
- Tuition and fees for Fall 2019 are due on Thursday, August 1.
- Registration for Summer 1, Summer 2, and Late Summer 2 for all students is open.
- Tuition and Fees for Summer 1 waw due on Wednesday, May 1, or upon registration.
- The last day for late registration for Summer 1 is Monday, June 3.
May 2019 Important Dates
- 5/1 Wednesday: Tuition & Fees for Early Summer I and Summer I Semesters Due
- 5/8 - 5/9 Wednesday - Thursday: Undergraduate Study Day - No Undergraduate Day classes scheduled
- 5/18 Saturday: Spring 2019 Semester Ends
- 5/19 Sunday: Last day of Late Registration for Early Summer I 2019 Semester
- 5/20 Monday: Early Summer I 2019 Semester Begins
- 5/22 Wednesday: Early Summer I 2019 Semester Withdrawal Period Begins - All Classes Dropped Receive a "W" Grade
- 5/26 Sunday: Last Day to Withdraw Without Permission for Early Summer I 2019 Semester
- 5/27 Monday: Last Day to Withdraw With Permission for Early Summer I 2019 Semester
- 5/27 Monday: Memorial Day (University Closed)
- 5/28 Tuesday: Summer I 2019 Semester Begins
- 5/31 Friday: Early Summer I 2019 Semester Ends
- Final Exams: Please refer to the Final Exam Schedule
June 2019 Important Dates
- 6/3 Monday: Last Day of Late Registration for Summer I 2019
- 6/4 Tuesday: Deadline for Undergraduates to File Pass/Fail or the Audit Option for a Summer I 2019 Class
- 6/4 Tuesday: Summer 1 2019 Withdrawal Period Begins - All Classes Dropped Receive a "W" Grade
- 6/13 Thursday: Domestic Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Summer I 2019
- 6/17 Monday: Summer I 2019 Last Day to Withdraw Without Permission
- 6/24 Monday: Summer I 2019 Last Day to Withdraw With Permission
- 6/29 Saturday: Spring 2019 "I" grades Become "F" Grades
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.