Announcements and Important Dates
Last Updated: 1/21/2020 | *Subject to change
- Registration is open to all students.
- Tuition and fees were due on January 2, 2020. Outstanding balances can be paid through the Pace Portal or the Payment Portal. Payments not received by the deadline are subject to a late fee of $200.
- Monthly payment plans are available as a method for students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred final exams.
- Information for enrollment verification and transcript request can be found on the transcripts and verification webpage.
- Learn more about your bill, how to pay it, and available payment plans on the billing & payment webpage.
January 2020 Important Dates
- 1/2 Thursday: January Intersession 2020 Tuition & Fees Due
- 1/2 Thursday: Spring 2020 Tuition & Fees Due
- 1/2 Thursday: January Intersession 2020 Begins
- 1/20 Monday: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (University Closed - No classes scheduled)
- 1/26 Sunday: Last Day of January Intersession 2020 Classes (Online/In-Class Combination Courses)
- 1/27 Monday: Spring 2020 Semester Begins - Late Registration Begins
- 1/31 Friday: Last Day of January Intersession 2020 Online-Only Courses
February 2020 Important Dates
- 2/2 Sunday: Last Day to Add Classes Without Faculty Approval (Spring 2020)
- 2/3 Monday: Graduate and Undergraduate Registration Begins for Early Summer 2020, Summer I 2020, Summer II 2020, and Late Summer 2020 Semesters
- 2/9 Sunday: Last Day of Late Registration for Spring 2020
- 2/9 Sunday: Deadline for Undergraduates to File Pass/Fail or the Audit Option for a Spring 2020 class
- 2/10 Monday: Withdrawal Period Begins - All Classes Dropped Receive a "W" Grade Spring 2020
- 2/11 Tuesday: Domestic Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Spring 2020
- 2/11 Tuesday: International Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Spring 2020
- 2/17 Monday: President's Day (University Closed - No classes scheduled)
- 2/23 Sunday: Deadline for Graduate/Doctoral Students to Submit Maintaining Matriculation Form (Spring 2020)
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.