Letter from Assistant Dean and Director
Assistant Dean and Director of Student Development and Campus Activities
Welcome to SDACA (sa-DA-ca)! We are Student Development and Campus Activities and we aim to enhance the student experience on campus by providing opportunities to build community and help develop students into responsible, well-rounded, and self-reliant individuals and leaders. Through our leadership programs, campus activities, and student organizations we promote student engagement and growth. We know that student involvement and student success go hand in hand so we encourage you to get connected and find your place in the Pace community.
Our vision is to foster an inclusive campus culture that supports the holistic development of students, and challenges students to lead, engage and thrive. In working to fulfill our vision and mission, we are guided by our values, defined as:
- Service to Students - We will continue to assist our students to achieve their individual and collective goals through leadership programs and services specifically designed to help them succeed and become greater global citizens and leaders.
- Diversity - We will actively model and promote a campus culture in which respect, responsibility, diversity of varied ideas, and individual perspectives are valued.
- Accountability - We will assist in the process of acquiring knowledge and developing skills to reach individual potential.
- Community - We will embrace a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, commitment to long term relationships, collaborations and a sense of belonging that inspires Pace pride.
- Advocacy/Adaptability - We will support a campus climate that serves as agents of change through meaningful contributions within the campus, locally and globally.
We look forward to meeting and working with you!