Pre-Arrival, Orientation, and Event Information
Congratulations on your admission to Global Pathways! You have joined Pace University's pathways into your degree. This program will strengthen your English language skills while earning a number of academic credits towards your bachelors or masters. Our program's 98% (2019-2020) matriculation rate shows how meaningful Pathways is to our students' education.
As our hard-working students move through Pace University, their GPA's are some of the highest on campus. Join us for our admitted student virtual session below to learn more about your pathway.
Tuition and Deposit
In order to secure your place, you will need to make a $3,000 deposit, which will be applied to your tuition balance. Once you've paid your deposit, your academic advisor will register you for classes. You will also receive an updated invoice. To make your tuition deposit, log into your application dashboard and click on the deposit link. If you are having any trouble, please email us at Globalpathways@pace.edu.
|Program Level||Length||Tuition Fee ($US)|
These Pathways tuition rates are valid for the 2020-2021 academic year. For more information, please visit our partner's page.
Admitted Students Virtual Sessions
Be sure to attend at least one of each virtual session below. Click on the date to register for the webinar and receive the login details.
Part One: After Admission
- October 8, 2020: Click here to register
- November 5, 2020: Click here to register
- December 3, 2020 : Click here to register
Part Two: After Deposit
- October 15, 2020: Click here to register
- November 12, 2020: Click here to register
- December 10, 2020: Click here to register
Presentations are hosted on Zoom so be sure to sign up for your free account before the presentation.
Spring 2021 Orientation Dates
We look forward to welcoming you! You will be joining a community of students that hails from over 100 countries, adding to the fantastic community at Pace. Orientation is a packed week with activities that help transition you into your new life in New York City, including:
- Getting to know the campus
- Becoming familiar with your class schedule
- Student life around the city
- Maintaining your status as an international student
Please watch your inboxes for our orientation information which will take place in January 2021.
Global Pathways Event Calendar
Below is our monthly Event Calendar, along with events for Pace International! All are welcome!
For more information about events and activities hosted by Pace International, please email Program Coordinator Majlinda Bacaj or call at (212) 346-1268.
Connecting with the Pace Community
- Follow us on Facebook, where you can also connect with other international students!
- Wondering what’s going on at Pace today? Visit the Pace University Events Calendar! If you’re on campus, don’t forget to check the bulletin boards and homer screens.
- We encourage you to join a club or organization at Pace which fits your interests. Take a look at some of these great opportunities to get involved.