The Global Pathways team provides comprehensive advising to all students in the program to ensure optimum student success and academic progression at Pace University. Advising begins during orientation and continues through Pathways. Students receive additional support through University 101 (UNV 101) classes for undergraduates and Academic Success Series workshops for graduates their first semester. Topics include Study Skills for College Success, U.S. System of Higher Education, Unique Features of the U.S. Classroom, and Academic Integrity/Plagiarism.
Academic Advising Services Include Assistance With:
- Course registration
- Monitoring academic standing
- Clarifying academic policies, expectations, and progression
- Math and English placement tests (undergraduate students only)
- Providing tutoring services for students who need additional support
Advisor Contact Information
Martin Molden (Undergraduate Students)
Pamela Escober (Graduate Students)
For more information on your student visa and travel, see the International Students and Scholars’ website. If you have questions, email Sergio Sandoval directly or attend an ISS advisor’s virtual walk-in hours, using the password MEETISS. Dates and times are as follows:
- Tuesdays, 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.