International Students and Scholars staff members are available to answer questions regarding immigration regulations from processing paperwork necessary for travel to employment authorizations. We are here to support you during your stay in the U.S. Advisors are available for virtual walk-ins during the times listed below.
In our efforts to assist you in easily navigating useful information across different Pace departments, we have created a one-stop shop navigator for you. Explore the International Student Navigator website in the event you have questions about non-visa related matters, such as academics, housing, health services, tuition and billing, and the like.
Spring 2024 ISS Advising Schedule
Please see any of the advisors during Zoom Walk-in Advising for quick questions (5-10 minutes). If you would like to discuss employment or other more complicated immigration or personal matters, please make an appointment by emailing email@example.com. Please note that there are certain hours during which the staff does not see students, in order to process student paperwork, attend meetings, manage projects, etc.
Zoom Walk-in Advising
- Wednesday: 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
No need to schedule an appointment, simply "walk-in"! A few notes as you prepare to join the meeting:
- This is a virtual one-on-one advising appointment.
- You will be placed in a Zoom waiting room. You may be allowed immediately, or you may need to wait several minutes until the advisor lets you in.
- You must be a Pace University continuing student or OPT/STEM OPT holder. Be ready to type your UID number or SEVIS ID number in the chat box.
- Log in to Zoom with your Pace credentials before joining the meeting.
- If you are an OPT/STEM OPT holder and no longer have access to your Pace credentials, you will be required to provide additional information upon entry to the meeting.
Zoom Meeting Details
Zoom Meeting Link
Meeting ID: 989 9477 2910
- Monday: 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m., Sergio Sandoval
- Tuesday: 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m., Sabrina Spanier - OPT/STEM OPT Holders
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., Melba Benitez
- Thursday: 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m., Mira Krasnov - Special Cases