1. Access the Pace Summer class schedule to see what courses are available in our two summer sessions.
- Under Choose Term select your preferred Summer 2017 term
- Under Level select Undergraduate
- Under Choose Undergraduate Subject select the class(es) that interest you
- Use the Choose Campus menu to find online courses, or if you specifically want to attend our NYC or Westchester campus
- Click on the Search button and the results will appear
- For any particular course listed, you can access details - including prerequisites - using the “More Info” link on the right
2. PREREQUISITES: Prior to applying, please check if there are any prerequisites for the Pace University course(s) you wish to take, and that you have completed them. Please be aware that by signing the application, you are certifying that you have taken the prerequisite course(s) needed to enroll in the course of your choice.
3. Apply online
You only need to submit one application, even if you wish to enroll for courses in both summer sessions. You will be able to select courses for both sessions on the application.
4. Mail transcripts and/or other documents (if required) to:
Application Processing Center
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Once your application and any required supporting documents are received, the Admission office will review them and contact you with any questions. Once your application is approved, a Pace advisor will contact you to confirm your course(s) registration(s). You will receive a confirmation with instructions on any next steps.
To confirm or check the status of your application, or if you have any other questions, please call Ella Sosner, Coordinator of Adult and Continuing Education Admissions, at (914) 773-3394 or ESosner@pace.edu.