Summer 2023 undergraduate tuition rate: $1,046 per credit.
- Payment for Early Summer I & Summer I is due on May 1, 2023.
- Payment for Summer 2 & Late Summer 2 is due on July 1, 2023
Tuition Payment Plans
Pace University offers monthly payment plans accessible through the Pace Portal. These plans enable students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing. Students and families may find monthly installments more manageable than a single lump payment each semester. These interest-free payment plans are not loans; therefore, there are no credit checks. These plans are available for the fall and spring terms in monthly installments and there is a weekly plan option available for summer terms.
All students are eligible to take advantage of these payment plans. Please note there is a non-refundable enrollment fee each term, and students must re-enroll in a plan each semester. The link to the Payment Plans will detail payment due dates, type of payments accepted, (credit cards, web checks, ACH payments), as well as fees associated with late payments.
Please note: Payment Plans are only available online. If you enroll in a plan after the start date, back payments are required. After enrolling into a plan, a late fee of $25 may be assessed if an installment amount is not satisfied by the due date.
For students who wish to grant access to an “authorized” user, the portal will provide the option for students to send an invitation email to whomever the student “authorizes”. The invitation will include access to the student account information and submit a payment on the student’s behalf.
These plans enable students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing. Many students and families find monthly installments more manageable than a single lump payment each semester. These interest-free payment plans are not loans; therefore, there are no credit checks.
Six-Week Term (Most Summer Session I and II courses)
- Prior to and during 1st week or six-week term: 100% refund
- During 2nd week of term: 25% refund
- After 2nd week of term: 0% refund
- Prior to 1st day of four-week term: 100% refund
- During 1st week of the term: 50% refund
- After 1st week of the term: 0% refund
- Prior to 1st day of two-week term: 100% refund
- 1st day of the term: 50% refund
- 2nd day of the term and thereafter: 0% refund