We are thrilled to celebrate our December 2022, May 2023, and August 2023 graduates at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens on Monday, May 15, 2023. Instructions about tickets will be available closer to Commencement.
Arrival Time Information
Graduating students should plan to arrive one hour before their scheduled start time.
Graduates attending the main ceremony first should proceed directly to designated seating in Arthur Ashe Stadium as directed.
Each school ceremony will feature a celebratory processional entry. Graduates should start lining up at least 30 minutes before their ceremony start time. Staff at the school check-in desks inside each stadium will direct graduates to the appropriate line-up location.
Elisabeth Haub School of Law
- Ceremony check-in time: 9:15 a.m.
- Check-in location: East side entrance of Louis Armstrong Stadium (to the left of the East Gate Entrance)
Lubin School of Business
- Ceremony check-in time: 9:30 a.m.
- Check-in location: Front Entrance, Arthur Ashe Stadium
College of Health Professions and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Ceremony check-in time: 1:45 pm
- Check-in location: West side entrance of Louis Armstrong Statium (to the right of the gift shop)
Dyson College of Arts and Sciences and School of Education
- Ceremony check-in time: 2:00 p.m.
- Check-in Location: Front Entrance, Arthur Ashe Stadium
All graduates and guests must present a ticket for entry into the Tennis Center via a mobile device. If you or your guest(s) do not have a mobile device when arriving, speak with a Tennis Center representative when you arrive at the entrance where tickets are being scanned for assistance.
Seating is general admission and first come, first served; please disregard the section and seat number information that appears on the tickets.
Instructions for graduates to access their tickets are below. Follow these steps on a mobile device:
- Visit NTC Ticketmaster Account Manager and select “Sign In.” You must use the Pace University email address that you registered for your ticket(s) with to login. If you use a different address, your tickets will not appear in your account.
NOTE: If you do not have a Ticketmaster account connected to the Pace University email address you used to request tickets, you will need to click on “Sign Up” and create a new account using the Pace University email address that you requested tickets with.
- Once you are logged in, select “My Events” from the menu located in the top left corner. Your Pace University Commencement 2023 event will load and you can open the individual ticket(s) to view the QR code(s) you will need for entry.
- Be sure to save your ticket(s) to your mobile device for easy access on May 15, 2023.
Once you have accessed your tickets you have the option to transfer tickets to your guests. This gives them access to save the tickets to their mobile for easy entry if your party does not arrive together.
To transfer your tickets, click on the “Transfer” button. You will see your guests’ tickets and can choose which ticket(s) to transfer. You can transfer multiple tickets to one guest, or each ticket to a different guest.
NOTE: Your own graduate ticket will not be listed as an option, as it is non-transferrable. Guests receiving transferred tickets will get an email notification to accept them and you will receive an email confirmation once the tickets have been accepted.
Find in-detail step-by-steps guide here:
- How to sign in or sign up to access Pace University Commencement 2023 tickets (PDF)
- How to transfer Pace University Commencement 2023 tickets (PDF)
Late Application for Graduation
The application for graduation deadline has passed for December 2022 and May 2023 graduation terms. The application for graduation deadline for August 2023 graduates is July 20, 2023.
If you missed the deadline for your preferred graduation term, please apply and choose the next term available. After applying, submit a Help Desk inquiry to the Office of the Registrar letting them know your application was submitted late for your preferred graduation term and make sure to include the specific preferred graduation term.
Law candidates, please refer to deadlines provided by Pace University’s Elisabeth Haub School of Law.
Undergraduate and Graduate-Level Candidates Haub Law Candidates
Read more information on graduation and conferral of degrees.
Late Registration to Attend and Request Tickets for Commencement
The deadline has passed. All late requests will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis and are not guaranteed. All graduates and guests ages 2 and older are required to have a ticket to enter the venue.
If you have previously registered (by the Monday, March 13, 2023, deadline or after) please do not register again. If you need to adjust your registration, please submit a Help Desk inquiry.
All graduating students who registered to attend and requested tickets for Commencement by the Monday, March 13, 2023, deadline will receive up to 8 guest tickets, plus a ticket for themselves.
If you requested additional guest tickets (more than 8) by Monday, March 13, 2023, you should have received an email on Friday, March 17, 2023.
All graduates must wear academic regalia to participate in the main ceremony and school ceremonies. Academic regalia includes a gown, cap, and hood. If you are in need of academic regalia and missed the April 14, 2023 deadline for ordering, please submit a Help Desk inquiry. For information on hood colors, honor cords, and other accessories, contact your school.
Resources and Recent Communications
- May 8, 2023: Planning for Arrival (PDF)
- April 21, 2023: Access Your Tickets for May 15 for On Time Registrants (PDF)
- April 21, 2023: Access Your Tickets for May 15 for Late Registrants (PDF)
- February 15, 2023: Deadlines Reminder and Schedule (PDF)
- November 3, 2022: Commencement 2023: Save the Date! (PDF)
Questions, Suggestions, or Comments?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.