Pace's Mobile Food Pantry Program provides nourishing, stigma-free, and affordable food to the Pace and Westchester community through a partnership between Pace University and Feeding Westchester. Three nutritious meals a day is a human right.
The Pace Mobile Food Pantry Program follows three main tenets in addressing hunger:
We host programs to help people learn how to create delicious meals with the materials we distribute, understand basic nutrition, and help identify additional resources that address hunger like SNAP benefits.
We aspire to provide low-cost and free food to anyone in need.
We strive to provide convenient locations and times that are best for the community to receive food.
If you are interested in attending the food pantry or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a timeslot.
2021-2022 Operational Hours
Mobile Food Pantry (Located in the Kessel Multi-Purpose Room)
- Thursday, September 21, 2021 - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 - 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022 - 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, 2022 - 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 6, 2022 - 1:00 p.m.