How do I apply?
Before You Apply
- Review the Web Enabled Approval Management System (WEAMS) to search for approved degree programs. WEAMS is the central application the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs uses to store school, organization, and program approval information. Visit the VA's WEAMS Institution Search Tool.
- Provide the Member-4 copy of your DD-214. Copies can be obtained by logging into your eBenefits account.
- Obtain a premium account which will give you access to military documents, including your DD-214. Students can also get a copy by going to U.S. National Archives and Records Administration and requesting it.
How To Apply
- Complete an online application for Pace University and view the required documents to be submitted.
- Select the appropriate application: Undergraduate Freshman, Graduate or Pace Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program (a veteran fee waiver is applied for online applications)
- Submit your Member-4 copy of your DD FORM 214 with your application.
Senior Admission Counselor
Phone: (914) 773-3746.
Graduate Admission Counselor
Phone: (212) 346-1531.
Online degree completion student
Pace Online Admissions Office
Phone: (212) 346-1324.
Elisabeth Haub School of Law student
Office of Admissions
Phone: (914) 422-4210
Contact the Veteran Services Director who serves as the main point of contact for all active duty and veteran students at Pace University. The Director assists veterans, active military students and service family members with their interactions with University departments including Admissions, Office of Student Accounts, Financial Aid, Advising, Student Affairs, Career Services and Government Relations.
Director of Veteran Services
Phone: (212) 346-1115
Assistant Director of Veteran Services
Have additional questions, check out our FAQ.
Accelerate your admission to Pace University by coming to Monthly Military Mondays. The Offices of Undergraduate and Graduate Admission will be hosting Accelerated Admission Days for veteran, reservist, and active duty military applicants.
Undergraduate Prospective Students and Applicants
Graduate Prospective Students and Applicants
Tell us a little about yourself.