New Hire Benefits Orientation
As a new employee, you will have 31 days, from your full-time date of hire, to enroll in benefits. Coverage will become effective as of the first of the month following, or coinciding with, full-time date of hire.
Human Resources’ Benefits team is hosting semi-monthly programs via Zoom to provide important information about the benefits available to you as a new full-time employee.
- Thursday, December 14 Zoom Meeting | 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 924 5802 3535 Password: 222509
One tap mobile +16465588656,,92458023535# US (New York)
- Thursday, January 11 Zoom Meeting | 10:00 p.m.–12:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 966 0451 7426 Password: 789255
One tap mobile +16465588656,,96604517426# US (New York)
- Thursday, January 25 Zoom Meeting | 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 963 2235 8032 Password: 228882
One tap mobile +16465588656,,96322358032# US (New York)
The Reference Materials section provides more detailed material, including medical/vision and dental plan summaries and per paycheck premiums, links to the enrollment forms, and other benefits-related information. Please review (and/or print) the Reference Materials prior to beginning the New Employee Orientation Program.
If you have questions about the contents of the program or need further information, please contact the University Benefits office at (914) 923-2828 (extension 22828) or at email@example.com.
Online self-guided benefits tutorial
This is a narrated online tutorial, therefore make sure your speakers are turned on and your volume is adjusted accordingly.
- Eligible Dependents
- Pre- and Post-Tax Deductions
- Benefits Effective Date
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Changes in Family Status
- 403b Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Reimbursement Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Income Protection
- New York Paid Family Leave
- Long Term Care
- Medicare D
- HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Other Pace Offerings
- New Hire Benefits Checklist
- Human Resources Web Page and Contact Information