- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
- Physician Assistants in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Care Association of NY
Palliative Care Organizations
- Global Partners in Care – organization with a mission of building partnerships between U.S. hospice and palliative care organizations and hospice and palliative care organizations in developing countries.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care
- Palliative Care Quality Network
- National Palliative Care Research Center research arm of the Center to Advance Palliative Care. The role of the center is to promote research of palliative care.
- Caring Connections – website of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Get Palliative Care – website of the Center to Advance Palliative Care
- New York State Department of Health – curated information from the NYS DOH providing general information about Hospice and Palliative Care
- Education in Palliative and End of Life Care – EPEC provides education for both generalist and specialist level palliative care providers.
- End of Life Nursing Consortium – Project currently administered by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing provides training for nurses in palliative care across diverse settings.
- Four Seasons Center of Excellence – Interprofessional palliative care immersion course provided by a nationally recognized hospice and palliative care organization.
- Institute for Palliative Care – online certification courses available for nursing, social work and chaplaincy as well as other interprofessional resources. Administered by California State University.
- MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care - Interprofessional webinar series in palliative care from the MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative